Saturday, March 19, 2011

I love the UPS man!

I got my boxes from Lush and Forever 21 today!
I ordered loads of stuff from Lush and I will be doing a review on those products soon! So far I am in love with the products...except the samples in my first box! I would have to say those were some of the worst smelling soaps I have ever smelt in my life! But everything I have ordered smells amazing so far!! Whats some of your favorite Lush products? I need ideas for my next purchases!! :)
From Forever 21 I just ordered some basic things, unfortunately I have to return one of the items..my arms dont fit in the shirt -_-. I have never had that happen before l0l! I was really excited about the shirt too! But oh well!
Today has been crazy so far! I am running on 3 hours of sleep and I have aaaalllll this work to do! On top of that I had to work at 8 this morning with 13 kids hyper off of Oreos! l0l! Very eventful morning!
Im off to enjoy the rest of this busy day! I hope all of my followers have an amazing day as well!
xxoo
P. Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment